Most of us have a small or a big weakness in our bags – γυναικείες τσάντες – so we have countless pieces in our collection. It is a useful accessory that adds style to any outfit. But what often makes it difficult for us is the storage and organization of the bags in the closet and not only. So how do we store them without deteriorating, but also make them all look at a glance? So we can arrange our bags in the closet, on shelves or behind the door, because there are many clever ideas.
The first and most important steps in organizing and arranging our bags
- We start by emptying the space where we have them stored.
- We distinguish them into those that we want to keep, those that are worn out, but also those that we are bored with or are no longer fashionable.
- Damaged ones that cannot be repaired or recycled can be recycled. But those we just do not want, we can donate.
- So after we clear them and see what we really have and use, we divide them into categories. For example winter, summer, day and evening. This will help to place them in groups so that we can find them more easily.
- Along with the separation, we can clean them with a cloth so that they do not have dust. Ideally we can fill them with paper to keep their shape.
- Now all that remains is to see how many there are and how we will organize them so that they are stored in order. Also, to find in which space we will put them to make it convenient for us. The options are many and we will see them in more detail below.
Ideas for storing bags in the closet
Apart from the space where we will arrange our bags, the way is also very important. In stores you will find a lot of different proposals. Hangers, shelf dividers, but also fabric cases for organizing and storing bags are just some of the easiest and most practical storage solutions.
And if you do not have such a thing or you just like to create your own constructions or find DIY solutions, you can easily take advantage of magazine bases, envelope cases (for the smallest bags), impressive bookcases, archiving corners and everything else you can imagine. So let’s look at some of the most beautiful ideas for organizing and arranging bags.
Hangers for bags
There are many options on hangers that you can use to store your bags both inside and outside the closet, for example on a shelf with rails.
Some of them are plastic, while metal ones are not missing. Their main element is that their finish looks like a hook, so that a bag can be easily hung from its handles, keeping its shape intact and leaving a space underneath to organize your closet with other things, such as Your jewelry. Also, there are multiple hangers that have hooks placed vertically, so that you can make a vertical organization of your bags.
Storage of bags on shelves
Whether they are interior shelves or bookcases, the options for organizing your bags are many. You can simply place them next to each other in a side position or put them so that they look whole as they are. Equally interesting is the storage of bags with transparent dividers or in bookcases with squares. Finally, you can use magazine cases, transparent or metal envelopes for envelopes, but also hanging transparent bases to place them very nicely.
Cabinets for organizing and storing bags for the wardrobe and more
For even greater precaution in storing your bags you can use cases. These are usually single or multiple fabric cases with a transparent plastic or tulle side that helps to see your bags at a glance.
You can hang these cases in your closet or place them on a shelf. They protect each bag from dust and wear, while also making the organization of your accessories more beautiful.
Placing bags behind the door
To save space you can store your bags behind the door of your closet or room. There are special bases with vertically placed hooks on which you can hang the bags and keep them organized. From there, you can also try placing shelves behind the door to arrange them.
Organizing bags on hooks
Hanging inside your closet, on the wall or on a shelf with rails, your bags can give another air to the space. You can also create a special artwork on your wall. For an even more beautiful result, you can also place a wallpaper behind the bags.
Storage of small bags in a drawer
Small and evening bags, such as envelopes, clutches, etc. can be organized in a drawer. To make them even more beautifully placed you can use transparent plexiglass bases or something similar.